It is known that there is power in numbers and here at Agile Ticketing Solutions we also believe that is true, especially when it comes to reporting. The analytics you can find in our reporting features will help you better understand your ticketing operations as well as where your organization stands financially. The Agile Ticketing Solutions web-based Reporting module covers every department of your organization. From box office and concessions to membership and merchandising, our accounting and reporting feature delivers a comprehensive view of an organization’s health. All from one central location and all in real-time.
Our reporting module has the necessary tools to provide leadership with accurate, up-to-date information at any given moment. With our auto-syndicate feature, ticketing specialists can choose the reports that matter most to their organization’s leadership and have those reports sent to those individuals or groups automatically.
Agile Ticketing Solutions is a all-in-one ticketing systems that changes the game for organizations like your own. Since reporting is a key element to your ticketing operations and allows you to better understand your ticketing operations, we wanted to share a few of our favorite reports in our system.
- Daily Audit (Accounting) – This report allows you to keep track of all sales including memberships, ticket sales, donations and concessions/merchandise daily.
- Organization Audit (Accounting) – This report gives you a deeper look into your sales summary which includes details on sales channels and buyer types.
- Membership Usage Analysis (Memberships) – This report will give you an inside look at the who, what, where, when and how often your patrons are using their memberships. It will also show you what level or type of membership each patron has.
- Top Ticket Buyers (Events) – This report is one of our favorites because it allows you an inside look to see who has bought tickets to your events the most. This information could let you know who to thank for their support each time they visit your venue. It’s important to remember that the patrons who frequent your theater often are great supporters and could be willing to donate.
- Sales by State, City, MSA (Sales) – See where your customers are from.