With AgileLink VOD, your organization can invite your patrons and members to experience curated films and live experiences from the comfort of their home. AgileLink VOD allows you to market films, collect payment and issue a temporary expiring link to your customer. Once the customer clicks the link, they’ll enjoy the selected production in the comfort of their home theatre or virtually any streaming device. Once the time has expired, the link is no longer available for use. AgileLink VOD keeps your organization connected to what matters most to your patrons and members-great film experiences.
Burkett Set to Moderate Business Intelligence Session at the 43rd Annual League of American Historic Theatre’s National Conference and Theatre Tour
HERMITAGE, Tenn. – Agile Ticketing Solutions Director of Strategic Marketing Shane Burkett is set to lead an education session focused on business intelligence and donor development on Wednesday, July 17, at the League of Historic American Theatres (LHAT) 43rd National Conference and Theatre Tour currently being held in Philadelphia, PA.
“Expanding our historic theatre’s knowledge of data analytics will provide them with yet another tool they can use to gain a competitive market share in their communities.” – Shane Burkett
More on the Session:
Business Intelligence Matters: Using Data to Understand Donors and Unlock Wealth
- Understanding your patrons and recognizing trends embedded in your data could be the secret needed to catapult your organization to the next level. Follow the path from ticket buyers to members to major donors through data discovery in this insightful and engaging session—perfect for any art house operator who needs ideas and tips on how to turn your audience into donors.
- Shane E. Burkett
- Director, Strategic Marketing, Agile Ticketing Solutions (moderator)
- Brooke Bernard
- Development Director, Belcourt Theatre
- Brandon Lyons
- Direct Sales & Relationship Manager, DonorSearch
- Darryl Moser
- Business Development Manager, DonorPerfect CRM Fundraising Software
- Becky Roubos
- Director of Sales, Agile Ticketing Solutions
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019
- LHAT’s 43rd National Conference and Theatre Tour
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
About Agile Ticketing Solutions
Agile Ticketing Solutions, LLC delivers enterprise-class ticketing solutions that can be tailored to fit the needs of the smallest community art house to the largest film festival. From a full-featured box office, call center order entry and online and kiosk sales, to customer relationship management and reporting, we offer a complete line of fully integrated software and services designed to power your individual marketing effort and ticketing operation. Agile Ticketing Solutions, LLC currently serves over 400 venues throughout North America with ticket sales revenue exceeding $35MM annually. Agile Ticketing Solutions, LLC is privately held and based in Hermitage, Tennessee. For more information about Agile Ticketing Solutions, LLC, visit www.agiletix.com.
Agile Ticketing Solutions is looking for a Client Support Specialist (CSS) to support our client’s day-to-day needs related to the use of Agile Ticketing Solutions systems and products. The CSS is responsible for providing quality client support while maintaining agreed upon service levels. An ideal candidate for this position enjoys working in small cluster team environment and can quickly adapt to changes.
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to learn and support computer ticketing software
- Advise/educate clients on procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions
- Communicate product updates, new features, and functionality to a client base
- Service-oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills
- Basic computer hardware diagnostics and troubleshooting skills
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify the root cause of issues and ability to provide resolution to the issue
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Able to successfully handle multiple priorities
- A certain degree of creativity, latitude, and problem solving is required
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 to 2 Years Technical Customer Service / Software Support Role
About Agile Ticketing Solutions This is a full-time position and includes a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and a collaborative/supportive environment. Agile Ticketing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume to:
Fax: (615) 874-8005
Mail: Agile Ticketing Solutions, LLC 3810 Central Pike, Suite 301, Hermitage, TN 37076