Client Support Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Nashville, TN
Date: June 16, 2021
Agile Ticketing Solutions is looking for a Client Success Representative to ensure our client’s day-to-day operations continue to grow and thrive when using the Agile Ticketing Solutions systems and products. This person is responsible for providing excellent quality care while maintaining agreed-upon service levels. An ideal candidate for this position enjoys working in a team environment and can quickly adapt to changes. This candidate will help build and maintain relationships with our clients to understand the essentials of the various platforms and products that Agile Ticketing Solutions offer.
This position is a Full-Time position and includes a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and a collaborative/supportive environment.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to learn and support computer ticketing software
- Advise/educate clients within the procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical and service questions.
- Communicate product updates, enhancements, new features, and functionality to all clients
- Collaborate with others; Share information openly; Listen and take time to understand your co-workers and clients.
- Maintain customer contacts to enable accurate tracking and reporting.
- Compile and track projects and tasks related to our clients
- Service-oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Able to set up, install and test clients POS and Ticket Printers
- Basic computer hardware diagnostics and troubleshooting skills
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify the root cause of issues and ability to provide resolutions to the issue.
- Able to handle multiple properties and projects.
- A certain degree of creativity, latitude, and problem solving is required
Technical Skills and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years technical customer service/software support experience
- Box Office/Ticket Management experience a plus
- Microsoft Product Suite knowledge skills
- Ability to sit for extended periods and remain in a stationary position for more than 50% of the time, limited standing and walking throughout the day
- Uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment and heavy phone handling for up to 8 hours each day
- Must be able to talk on the phone and via video conferencing for long periods
- Exposed to office environment conditions with mid to high noise levels
- May be required to occasionally lift up to 10 pounds.
- Some nights and weekend work may be needed and will be scheduled in advance
- Other duties as assigned
TO APPLY: This is a full-time (40 hour/week) position and will include some nights and weekends. To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to HR@agiletix.com with Client Success Representative in the subject line.
Agile Ticketing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Agile Ticketing Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.