Client Support Specialist
Agile Ticketing Solutions is looking for a Client Support Specialist (CSS) to support our client’s day-to-day needs related to the use of Agile Ticketing Solutions systems and products. The CSS is responsible for providing quality client support while maintaining agreed upon service levels. An ideal candidate for this position enjoys working in small cluster team environment and can quickly adapt to changes.
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to learn and support computer ticketing software
- Advise/educate clients on procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions
- Communicate product updates, new features, and functionality to a client base
- Service-oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills
- Basic computer hardware diagnostics and troubleshooting skills
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify the root cause of issues and ability to provide resolution to the issue
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Able to successfully handle multiple priorities
- A certain degree of creativity, latitude, and problem solving is required
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 to 2 Years Technical Customer Service / Software Support Role
- About Agile Ticketing Solutions This is a full-time position and includes a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and a collaborative/supportive environment. Agile Ticketing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (615) 874-8005
Mail: Agile Ticketing Solutions, LLC 3810 Central Pike, Suite 301, Hermitage, TN 37076
Digital Marketing Intern
Agile Ticketing Solutions is a Nashville based company that specializes in ticketing software for small to medium sized venues. Our company has been around for nearly 20 years and is continuing to grow and flourish. We are currently looking for a digital marketing intern to help manage and grow the company’s reach in the community.
We are searching for a current college student who is enthusiastic to learn more about the SaaS (Software as a Service) industry. This internship will require problem-solving, creative thinking, and offers a chance for professional evolution based upon feedback.
You will have the freedom to develop your own ideas as you work alongside our Marketing team to create digital content for Agile Ticketing Solutions online community. By the end of this internship, the participant (you) will gain experience and skills that will be advantageous to anyone hoping to jumpstart their career in high technology. This position reports to the Marketing Manager and works alongside Marketing Team Members.
• Experience writing campaign strategist
• SEO/SEM – Help in reviewing keywords and ads.
• Social Media management to enhance community outreach and brand promotion
• Create written content in the form of scripts, blog posts, email campaigns, etc.
• Generate ideas to boost brand visibility
• Experience working with Google Analytics and Ad manager
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Participate in Agile Ticketing Solutions promotional events.
• Located within the Greater Nashville Area
• Current college student or have plans to be enrolled during the course of this internship.
• Have created projects using the Adobe Creative Suite
• Audio/Video production
• Been a pivotal player in event management
• Experience in PR
• Produce engaging video and written content for Odoo’s online community
• Creating webinars/tutorials
• Data management
• A genuine passion for marketing
• This is a paid internship
• This is a semester long internship, although we may be willing to extend it
• The Marketing Intern is NOT guaranteed a full-time position upon completion of the internship
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Hours per week:
Please forward resume to: email@example.com