How Instagram reels can help boost ticket sales.
Video marketing and short-form videos are taking over the internet. These free forms of marketing are powerful tools to grow your business online. If you haven’t had much experience creating short-form videos this may seem like a daunting task, but it is easier than it appears. You’re in luck with Instagram’s latest feature: Instagram Reels. This new feature makes video creation so much easier. In this blog, we are going to walk you through Instagram reels for your business and why you should care about this cool new feature.
What are Instagram reels?
According to Instagram, Reels are “a new way to create and discover short, entertaining videos on Instagram.”
Currently, the best place to discover Reels is right on your Explore page.
Right now, Reels are taking up about two-thirds of the real estate on the Explore page.
This means, Reels is the best place for your business to be discovered by new potential clients, which will help your business grow.
Why are reels good for business?
You may be thinking, aren’t I busy enough with Instagram. Why do I need to put my time into yet another Instagram feature? Reels is worth your attention for this specific reason – over the past 2 years, we have seen a new app “TikTok” explode into the social media platform world. Instagram reels are Instagram’s version of the short-form videos that are so ever-popular on the TikTok app. Instagram has already proven to be an excellent sales and marketing platform for business and this is why it’s important to incorporate Instagram reels into your overall marketing strategy.
Here are 5 ways you can grow your business for free online.
- Share Educational Content: Sharing educational content has worked for thousands of businesses on the platform. So if you think that tips, how-to’s, or resources you can share in a 15-30 second video.
- Inspire your followers: A lot of people follow accounts for inspiration. How can you as a business help your customer feel inspired? Maybe you show people what they have been missing about the theatre since they haven’t been able to attend in person.
- Show off your products: Show demos, customers using your products, tutorials. These can be physical or digital products. Reels allow you to show your products in action. Show the benefits of your products in video form. This is what is going to help you sell more through social media.
- Showcase your community: Which client can you feature? Which alumni can you show off? How can you share your community with others? Whose business can you shout out? This is a great way to share how your product or service can help others too!
- Show off your brand’s personality: More people are likely to do business with people, rather than brands. So have fun, show your brand’s personality, and have fun with it. You might be dancing your way to getting new leads!
Instagram Reels are now unstoppable — and with this tool, businesses can showcase products and tag them directly from their Instagram reels posts. This is a major upgrade. Since many Instagram creators were already featuring products in their Reels, the addition of short-form videos is great way to increase sales and traffic to your IG and help increase ticket sales to your events.