Coronavirus (COVID-19) Crisis Continuity Plan
We understand the importance of ensuring that your organization is kept up to date as to the day-to-day operations of your ticketing platform so that you may inform your team members and patrons as issues arise. Currently, we do not anticipate any significant issues that will impact the ticketing software or the services, including fulfillment, at this time.
Fortunately, Agile Ticketing Solutions hasn’t been directly impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our team’s safety and health are our most important priority. We have provided guidance and reminders to our team members on critical intraoffice protocols like surface cleaning and handwashing. Additionally, we have asked all team members to be mindful of their physical health and to make the best decision possible when determining their communal safety status.
As you recently experienced with the Middle-Tennessee tornadoes that adversely affected the neighborhoods surrounding our home office, our entire company can, at any moment, activate our crisis continuity plan which is in accordance with the CDC’s recommendation of self-isolation and quarantine. Each team member has been tasked with ensuring that they can access critical operational procedures as they relate to their specific position from their home. Moreover, every Agile Ticketing Solutions’ team member is trained to serve in a support capacity from their home.
- Cancellation of Events
- If you are considering cancelling your event, please email email@example.com as soon as the decision is made.
- Best Communication Practices
- With Agile Ticketing Solutions, you can extract a database of all your ticket buyers to keep them informed of changes, policy revisions and other critical details ticket buyers might need to know before the event.
Other “Best Practices”:
- Cutting your event capacity by 50% allowing for more space in seating, also known as “Social Distancing”
- Ask your audience to consider donating the money from cancelled events instead of asking for a refund. “The arts and event industry are being hit hard by this situation, and we invite all of our patrons Hold a Virtual Festival or Screening to keep your audiences engaged during your down time.
- Keep your customers informed of what you, as an organization are doing to ensure the safety of all employees and patrons that come to your venue.
Below are links to articles that will help if you need to exchange or refund tickets.
Making an Exchange (Click Here)
Processing a Refund (Click Here)
Processing a Refund Using a PAX device on your POS (Click Here)
Creating a Pay What You Can “non-event” to fundraise using Variable Pricing (Click Here)
For updates, please follow us on social media.