Plan, Create, Succeed!
Tips from the Agile Ticketing Solution’s Marketing Team
Marketing Techniques for Community Organizations
As long as the industry has been around- great marketing strategies have been known to sell out more shows, year after year. The goal is always to sell out… But as times change and with technology ever-evolving the question is how to keep up with the trends? The way we sell out theaters today is different than it was years ago. In today’s world growing more and more virtual each day, how do you get get the word out about an upcoming event? How can you reach those who don’t normally attend your theater? We’ve got you covered with some pretty cool marketing ideas below.
- Eye-catching posters
- Social media campaign boosts
- Giveaways with small businesses within your community
- Host a brunch party for members to bring friends
- Run deals and specials
- Word of mouth – tell people about the event
- Promise something special- besides just a show
- Make a video – videos tend to get more engagement than photos
- Utilize Community members and other organizations
If you have any questions regarding your current marketing strategy feel free to reach out to our marketing team by email, email@example.com.