Plan, Create, Succeed!
Tips from the Agile Ticketing Solution’s Marketing Team
How to Create an Impactful Marketing Campaign
Building an impactful marketing campaign from scratch can seem intimidating but with these quick and easy tips, we can help you make it fun.
- Marketing campaigns should align with business goals. When creating a new campaign make sure that it allows you to reach one of your business goals. Choose an end goal, are you trying to get more website traffic, increase conversion rates or increase ROI?
- Do preliminary research on the campaign you’re about to run. Any successful campaign starts off by doing research and building a campaign strategy.
- Do you know who your target market or main affinity group will be for this campaign? Analyze data from past campaigns to see which demographics responded well. Use those demographics to build out affinity groups. Now think what kind of content would these affinity groups respond well to, and what message are you trying to get across.
- Brainstorm a catchy idea, phrase or image that will catch your intended target market’s attention. Then execute your idea into professional content.
- Choose what channels you would like to use to boost this campaign. We recommend Google Ads, Facebook, and Instagram. If it’s a political campaign, use Twitter.
- Choose a specific day and time to launch the campaign. Be tactical, make sure that this date and time is when your target audience is most likely to see your campaign launch. After you launch, be sure to monitor the results.
- Last, be sure to analyze the results. Look at the numbers and see if you were successful in your campaign efforts. You can do this by seeing if you met your goal.