Plan, Create, Succeed!
Tips from the Agile Ticketing Solution’s Marketing Team
Quick and Easy Tips to Accelerate Your Social Media Presence in 2020
- Be consistent
- You may be asking, what do you mean to be consistent? In social terms, use one filter for all your photos, make it art and be sure to align your captions with your brand values. If you want to post 3 times a week, try to pick days and times where your followers are most active. You can find this information in the analytics of your social media channels.
- Highlight Your Business Features
- Whether you have a beautiful stage, and an awesome entrance, friendly staff or impeccable uniforms. Highlighting what makes your business unique, can really set your theatre or arthouse apart.
- Mix it up
- Give your followers and your feed and a great mix of shows and movies you might be playing right now. Add in highlights of what makes your business unique to things that are happening in the community. We here at Agile also like to throw in an Employee highlight to show our staff how much we appreciate them.
- Paid Posts
- Typically, when you are first starting off the best way to get your posts seen is by paying to promote. Whether you’re promoting a campaign, an in-feed post, promotional lists on a blog or search engine ad. Any of these native ads are great for growing your business and social presence.
- Layout your goals
- Your business goals should align with your social media content. The easiest way to do this is, to highlight your business objectives in social media campaigns. Layout your business goals and objectives and build social media campaign’s around them to help you achieve more. Deploy and monitor analytics to track your progress.
- Put the Social in Social Media
- Yup, you heard it right! It may sound silly but hear us out. Engaging with accounts like your own can help you establish relationships with potential clients, future devoted patrons, members and friends.