Plan, Create, Succeed!
Tips from the Agile Ticketing Solutions Marketing Team
Get Creative and Have Fun: Marketing Tips for 2020
- Make it your own, marketing should make your product sparkle. In 2019 we witnessed a trend that consumers are ignoring adept generic ads that have no real connection to them. 2020 is the year to make your marketing campaigns geared toward your product’s ideal target market. Social media and marketing data collected can give you an inside look at what your affinity groups are interested in.
- Pro Tip: Segmented lists with personalized blasts have been shown to perform better than generic emails sent to an entire list. Go that extra step to make your patrons feel special.
Google Ads Smart Bidding
- Google has updated Google Ads to make smart bidding easier and acts as a new way to utilize the platform. If you aren’t Google Ad certified, we would HIGHLY recommend taking the course. It only takes a few short hours and is worth it! Within Google Ads, you can choose conversion action at the campaign level or set up bids to change automatically when sales start or stop. You can also optimize bids over multiple campaigns with a set of chose conversion actions. Be sure to keep your eye out for new trends in your market. Therefore, marketing methods that we have used in the past are becoming outdated, but that doesn’t mean that they are going to become obsolete. We recommend focusing your marketing efforts in 2020 on affinity groups specialized for your brand.
- Creating eye-catching content may be the way you get your potential patrons’ attention. Showcasing the main attributes of your brand is crucial to marketing in 2020. Clear, clean and high quality allows you to showcase your expertise and communicate with your potential patrons from a place of authority. Producing high-quality content is a must.
- Interactive Content is the future of marketing. Patrons will spend more time on your web page, learning more about your organization and potentially convert. This may be a quiz on which film they should see next or a video for your patrons to watch.
- Plan your content ahead of time. Using a social media platform such as Sprout Social or Planoly will allow you to plan out marketing campaigns months in advance. Planning campaigns out far ahead of time allows you the time to execute your well-thought-out ideas and produce the highest quality content possible.
- Today, it is highly unlikely that you know someone who doesn’t use some form of the social media network. Therefore, social media is an essential part of online marketing and is the easiest way to get your product in front of a consumer that doesn’t know they need your product yet! Utilize social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to promote your products. If it’s not already out there you’re behind the game but it’s never too late to start.
- If your organization wants to learn more or would like a consultation on marketing or social media strategy with our marketing team, please reach out to email@example.com.